We recognised that we have a responsibility to give back to our community, embrace diversity, sustain the environment and practice sound ethics. We recognise the impacts our decisions have on our stakeholders and work with them to determine mutually beneficial solutions.
We also drive community engagement by using our brand to:
- Sponsor local sporting teams and clubs
- Maintain a close relationship with Disabled people’s industries via Sheltered Workshop roles
- Provide training opportunities for the underprivileged and recruiting and training personnel operating in remote locations
- Provide support to Heads Up mental health organisation
- Sponsor Women in Sport
Our vision for reconciliation is to create an organisation that is aware of and integrates knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and cultures.
Cloverdale is a proud member of Supply Nation of the Wathaurong Community, a recognised campaign that works towards strengthening Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander businesses through the promotion of supplier diversity.
Promoting a Healthy & Safe Workplace Culture
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Accredited for Workplace Gender Equality (WGEA)
- An employer of many staff from diverse cultural backgrounds
Cloverdale’s quality assurance philosophy is to set targets that embody best-practice standards and ethical behaviour.
We are partnered with Employsure, workplace relations specialists, to assist in promoting a healthy workplace culture. Employsure is a human resources industry leader, and will work closely with our HR Manager and Head Office team to support our people.
Cloverdale works to support and embrace diversity at all levels.