We are looking for Cleaning Supervisor staff to work as leaders in our business within the Melbourne region.
Our company operates a strategy where local Supervisors are given a tight collection of sites/employees and get involved in managing and improving on the ground management outcomes. We pride ourselves on knowing cleaners personally and working locally to train, coach manage and encourage cleaners to improve and achieve a meaningful improvement in service outcomes for our client base.
To fulfil the role, you will need:
* Ability to Self-Manage
* Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential
* Good Communication skills
* Current Police Check
* Unlimited work rights in Australia
* Flexible with working hours
* Proficient with technology, Excel and web-based applications
* Ability to manage complex works
• Must be an Australian citizen (for site specific clearances required as part of the role)
• Must pass all requirements of a National police check